Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

This Guy

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
sue cali

Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:14 pm

:rock: This guy.. can you tell me a bit about what you see?
Attachments
82341946_10218435593534054_309433736338866176_n.jpg

Sanford_P

Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:24 pm

I'll give you my impressions. He is a "macho man," completely different than me. Of course, I am old enough to be his father. The tat's, the clothes, the fingernails all project a sense of power. He is strong, both physically and personality wise. If he was also caring and committed to a single woman, he would be the ideal man for you. I don't know if he is or not. That's deeper than I want to go without his permission. Reading a picture is one thing. Digging down under the surface without permission is something I don't do.

He seems to be a good guy on the face of it.

sue cali

Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:09 pm

I am his mom! :)

Sanford_P

Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:52 pm

"I am his mom! :)"

Oh! :ashamed2: :ashamed2: :ashamed2:

I guess that completely blows my credibility as a picture psychic then. At least tell me if my impressions square up with yours. Being his MOTHER you are very close to him, perhaps too close to see the truth. It happens that way sometimes. I saw no obvious malice or evil in him, just a very manly guy enjoying lunch.

sue cali

Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:55 pm

He is very "macho". Yes we are close.

:)

HE has some things going on with him now, I am hoping for some resolution to choices but I am able to accept whatever comes.

DistractedWriter

Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:40 pm

Hello Sue, and please pardon my late reply. I am in no a pro, but I'll share what I felt from your son's photo. I picked up on a great sense of humor, somewhat of a risk taker, but also some insecurity. As another reader mentioned, I feel a sense of commitment for him when he's with the right person, like he loves with his whole heart. Perhaps a sense of shyness at times - like me, as I'm sharing my impressions right now. I think he's still finding his way and maybe he needs a little nudge now and then to encourage him and keep him on the path that's right for him. My apologies if my reading sucked. It's been a while and I'm still learning to trust my intuition.

Be well Mom. I have three sons and a daughter, so I feel ya. :)

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information