Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

LoriellaRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
LoriellaRose

Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:24 am

ok chell, I'll have to look at it at a later date, my head is still very fuzzy today. Sorry. I can maybe look at it next week though when the mindset is less anxious about tomorrow's journey. I am also away for friday over the course of the weekend, going up to woodbridge again :o)

LoriellaRose

Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:46 am

hugs Chell, posted what I got while listening to guided meditation music in the thread. :o)

bobby

Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:59 am

Hi LoriellaRose, I know this is a long shot, but did you go by the name Lorelei (or maybe it was Loriella?) on this website back around 08-09? My old account went by the username Astral and Lorelei was one of my favorite people to talk to in the chat rooms here. I still remember a reading she gave me and how it made no sense at the time and how it makes complete sense now as an adult. Thinking about her is actually why I'm on this website now!
Regardless, it was nice reading your bio and thanks for all that you do on here! Maybe we'll get a chance to chat sometime in the future!
The user formerly known as Astral

LoriellaRose

Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:03 am

Hi bobby, no, sadly that was not me. I went by the username of CelticRose before that and also CelticSpirit, Cindra on other places elsewhere too although not allowed to mention them. Had many usernames lol way back in the past. I had to reinvented myself many times as I was trying to find my true authentic self. Luckily I have found her now and I am happy with who I am. I hope you find her though, if its meant to be you will be back in touch with her. Meanwhile, do come into chat and feel free to talk to me too amongst others, doors always open x x x

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information