Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Sanford"s Readings

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Sanford_P

Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:50 pm

Hi. I just joined this site. I am going to take the big step of reading at local festivals for donations. Up until this point I have worked exclusively on line. Giving a real time interpretation is a bit daunting to me but it is the next logical step in my development. And I can help a whole new crowd of people.

If I need to have 25 quality posts before reading here, I apologize in advance. I'm just looking for a place to sharpen my skills right now.

Any Questions?

Sanford

Sanford_P

Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:08 pm

Well, three months and no replies. Am I doing something wrong?

I have been reading in person. Most people are frightened at the accuracy of my readings. They never have questions. I am now making the jump to reading for money. I have stayed away from a fee for service arrangement because it changes the relationship. However, I found a really good local opportunity which I cannot pass up. Any advice or practice here would be welcome.

Aileni

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:58 am

You seem to only still have 7 posts, quality posts can be anything from stories, experience, advice etc as well as quality replying to others. Its more an inusre that your an active member and interacting (my understanding) once you get that then sign the readers agreement and create a bio.

When i first read this post i saw a statement and no so much a bio for people to leave reading requests, that may be why also theres not any responses.
Rise again, Aileni.

Mhasty84

Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:25 am

You can do a reading on me.if you are drawn to me.im open to any message or guidance i need in my life right now

Sanford_P

Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:18 pm

Sorry Misty, I forgot about this thread for a while. I'll give you a read if you are still interested.

Mhasty84

Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:07 pm

1591580870271938.jpg
I forgot about this website for awhile lol. And then this is my boyfriend.
1591605366733740.jpg
Anything we need to know about our relationship and why did I lose our baby?

Mcn00ter

Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:00 am

I will happily volunteer for a reading sanford if you have the time. Much love, jacqueline x

Sanford_P

Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:03 pm

So it's Michelle, not Misty. I think I'll continue to call you Misty if that's alright with you. Your pictures show me somebody who lives in the light, fun loving, no guile or dark side, even a certain innocence. At a party you would be the one to reach out to that person who appears to be alone.

Your boyfriend is more hidden, less fun, serious. He is not somebody I would want to get into a power struggle with. I would certainly lose. I'm certainly not implying he's a bad guy, just very different than you.

I don't know about losing your baby. It's a terrible thing to have happen and I cannot shed any light on your burning question of "Why?" I am sorry it happened.

I see your life is a rollercoaster right now. Your boyfriend is your rock, your safe place. Maybe he is feeling the stress (or you perceive yourself as a burden to him. You are not). Perhaps you are even questioning your identity as a woman. One of the cards I drew for you, ironically, was Success, Six of Fire. It shows a man literally on top of the world riding a tiger in a parade thrown in his honor. The message of the card is to savor these moments, but don't expect to stay there. Life is filled with peaks and valleys- neither stays with us for long.

Although your boyfriend is hidden from me (for the most part) my gut feeling is he is a good guy and you should stick with him. Don't forget he is grieving in his own way. Work on the relationship. Try to let go of things which are exhausting. I also get the feeling you are trying to live up to some external standard. Behind that funny face is a young woman struggling to made something of herself, to be somebody. The Osho zen Tarot deck is filled with wonderfully affirming cards about your value just as you are. Ya, you didn't get any of those. Even Success implies a struggle to get there. Sometimes in life you must struggle to grow and become something greater. This is not one of those times. Now is the time for you to make peace with yourself and accept yourself for who you are- just as you are.

And don't ever lose that devastating smile.

Hope this helps.

Sanford

Crossfire27va

Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:17 am

I'd love a reading Sanford

Mhasty84

Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:15 pm

Thank you so much, yes life has been so hard right im struggle so hard, but that made it easier to sit back and let him have his time he needed i felt like he fell out of love with me or something. I hope he really okay. Thank you ill leave a review for u soon. Thank u

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information