Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Relationship question

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Pleigh1974

Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:42 am

Hi, I am new here. I have a question about my personal life. I am absolutely in love with a man that I was seeing a few months ago. We have amazing chemistry and be things were great however he wasn't looking to get into a relationship. I am looking to see if this relationship will develop in the future. I feel this man cares for me and I feel he is very genuine. Can anyone plz provide me with any insight. TIA

Phonix101

Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:20 am

I feel a sense of distancing from him, like he feels he is not ready to be in love due to hurt in his life, you would have to get close to his heart, and if you can get close ask him how he feels about love, and just listen to him, show him what true love is and don't give up on him, then and only then may you be with him one step at a time

Pleaselook14

Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:36 pm

I am just lost broken and holding on to something toxic I need spiritual guidance help please

Phonix101

Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:44 am

Pleaselook14 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:36 pm
I am just lost broken and holding on to something toxic I need spiritual guidance help please
You I feel have been through much, soon things are going to change for your life to the better, if it hasn't happened yet, have patience, things are not going your way right now, but you will find that good things come to those who wait, your really seeking someone in your life I feel as well, but don't give up just yet, be looking forward to things changing in your life very rapidly, and when they do, thank God and receive the blessings he has for your life.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information