Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Slowly giving up.

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Agluv02

Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:05 am

Hello anyone reading this, I’ve been really depressed lately finding out my boyfriend was in another relationship. So recently I’ve been speaking to other dudes but I feel like it’s useless. Mainly because I’m going through a citizenship problem and no one is helping me, I feel like I’m alone. Wondering what’s next for me or what to expect. Anything will help I just need to know something good is going to happen for me to hold on to because I’m slowly giving up. Thank you to anyone willing to help.

Anaya

Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:49 pm

can I ask what are you giving up on?... if you're giving up on talking to other guys... then you need to listen to your mind, heart and body... coz you just broke up with your boyfriend... your heart will need some time to digest that tbh he didn't even deserve you... he literally cheated on you.
you need to take care of yourself... don't talk to any guys at least for a month and only focus on yourself... trust me you need yourself at this point... trust me it will get better when you start looking for happiness within yourself... go out with your friends... have fun xx
don't force yourself to talk to guys...

Agluv02

Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:54 am

Slowly giving up on life itself. I had a rough childhood, had something happen to me that I never thought would happen and literally feel like I’m useless. I just want to know if anything good will happen soon for me to hold on to cause I’m feeling like a failure at everything. Seems as if I have bad luck with everything.

Anaya

Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:01 am

but doesn't that mean you're strong you literally survived a rough childhood not many people are able to survive a rough childhood without having depression and anxiety... if you ask me this should be more than enough for you to know that you're stronger than you think which then means you deserve all the happiness.
“There are tornados in space, that’s how stars are born.”
and haven't you noticed the most successful people had the roughest life...

Anaya

Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:47 pm

watch these videos

Anaya

Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:54 pm

Phonix101

Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:07 am

I feel a sense of a bad neighborhood, and being raised around negative influencers in your life, and those who may have hurt you, if you can get the opportunity move, then and only then will your life be better I feel, although I could be wrong im not always 100% but it is what I feel, the past is the past, but some are still around you today, get away and you will find happiness, a chance soon will introduce it's self to you, take the chance

Phonix101

Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:08 am

I feel a sense of a bad neighborhood, and being raised around negative influencers in your life, and those who may have hurt you, if you can get the opportunity move, then and only then will your life be better I feel, although I could be wrong im not always 100% but it is what I feel, the past is the past, but some are still around you today, get away and you will find happiness, a chance soon will introduce it's self to you, take the chance, and give God the Glory always no matter what, because he can transform your life.

Agluv02

Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:54 am

Do you by any change do full readings like for my life? If yes is it okay if you give me one?

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information