Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Thread Closed, please delete

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Cookie

Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:46 pm

THREAD CLOSED, PLEASE DELETE
Last edited by Cookie on Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cookie

Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:13 am

:help: :help:

Cookie

Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:36 pm

Bumping this up again..

Storm

Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:07 pm

Actually a medium is a medium they know when they have a link, however I been in the field for 20 years and have seen fledglings hit the mark.
deleted

Cookie

Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:20 am

Storm wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:07 pm
Actually a medium is a medium they know when they have a link, however I been in the field for 20 years and have seen fledglings hit the mark.
I understand that, I'm talking about new readers on here. I've been a member here for 9 years, I've seen what most new and practicing readers do, what I'm looking for is not practice, I'm looking for a reader I trust.
Last edited by Cookie on Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phonix101

Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:28 am

He is with you, he says something about a bear, and he states he gives you signs sometimes, he says he loves you, and that he is around, just like he was in the real world, he keeps telling me about a bird as well, keep that in mind, he doesn't want you to worry but he says he is by you a lot most than the other family whatever that means, if you feel cold sometimes on your bed while thinking of your Dad he says that's him, like that is me, so don't worry he says look after your mom for me in the world, but he is looking over you and her mainly, if this makes any sense some confirmation would be nice, he says even though you cannot see him he will come to you in dreams as well, sorry it's all I have, I don't read to much and I'm not always 100% with my readings, but I do get messages here and there that I see and feel.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information