Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Reading request

Resident psychic reader and co-founder ABT

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Free readings are only available on her event 'An Evening With Akasha' in chat. No readings are available on the forums but are used instead for announcements, questions and feedback.
Akasha reserves the right to refuse to read someone if she is not drawn to them. Please do not interrupt when she is reading or pm her during the event. If you are not picked for a reading on the night you can either book a private reading with Akasha or come along to the next event.
Scooter2123

Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:22 pm

Hello, would really appreciate a love reading! I have a particular person in mind who I might show them how I feel about them, so any insight on that would be great. Also any type of love reading is welcomed. Thanks in advance!

Yellow93

Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:38 am

Hey, i would love to request a reading if you are availabe

Akasha

Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:19 am

HI You are both very welcome to contact me through the readings page here. http://www.anybodythere.net/readings-with-akasha.php
Where you can book with me. I am full with appointments this week but may be able to fit you in next week as i have a long waiting list. Depending on what time zones you are both on you may be in luck as i have only 2 slots left :)

Return to “Akasha”

• Information